Need a Nurse Now?
Looking for a reliable service to provide onsite healthcare services to your favourite community?
Look no further than Sunny Street nurses. Our comprehensive wrap-around health services are designed to meet the unique needs of local communities. Contact us today to learn more about how we can assist you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our outreach objectives link directly to our mission:
- To provide accessible and affordable healthcare services to vulnerable Australians who are experiencing homelessness or poverty.
- To improve the health outcomes of vulnerable Australians by providing preventative care, chronic disease management, and health education.
- To establish trust and rapport with vulnerable Australians by delivering culturally competent and sensitive healthcare services.
- To collaborate with local healthcare providers and community organizations to ensure a coordinated approach to healthcare for vulnerable Australians.
- To identify and address health disparities and social determinants of health that may affect the health and wellbeing of vulnerable Australians.
- To promote self-management and empowerment of vulnerable Australians by providing health education and resources to improve health literacy.
- To provide support and advocacy for vulnerable Australians to access healthcare services and navigate the healthcare system.
Onsite Nurse Services Expression of Interest
4/54 Baden Powell St, Maroochydore, QLD, 4558
Sunny Street acknowledges the Traditional Owners of this country, Gubbi Gubbi people of the Sunshine Coast and surrounding regions. We pay our respect to the Elders past, present and emerging.